Friday, October 31, 2008

Victoria Stilwell world's most recognized & respected Dog Trainer


Victoria Stilwell the world's recognized and respected dog trainer I ever saw! Born and raised in Wimbledon,England. An actress turned dog trainer in London and New York since 1990 where her heart belongs.She has been working with some of UK's most boisterous and disobedient dogs on the very popular It's me or the dog on channel 4. She's not only concern with your dog's behavior but she also do family counseling who have problems with their pooches and to help people understand their dogs. She also wrote lots of books: The series of It's me or the dog, How to have the perfect pet, Fat Dog Slim as her second book and one published in February How to have a healthy, happy pet..She possesses a very unique ability on how to catch dog's attention and how to deeply analyze the dog's behavior inorder to stop whatever bad habits they have.

This is an amazing experience I've ever saw! I also consider her a genius! To all dog lovers out there..Try watching Victoria's ability to train the dog..I'm sure you will learn a lot from her..simply amazing! See her videos on my next post..

0 comments:

Dogster: the site for dog lovers

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP